Buckhorn Campground RV Resort is nestled in the Buckhorn state park forest giving us the unique opportunity to be completely encompassed by nature.
A Quiet, Serene, Very wooded, family, friendly Campground.
The Sites are HUGE!! Much larger than your average camping site.
We’re close to just about every activity you could enjoy:
•Fishing on Castle Rock Lake bridge with public parking – 1 mile
•Boating on Castle rock lake public boat launch -1 mile/Buckhorn State park launch – 0.5 miles
•Golfing at Castle Rock Golf Course – 5 miles
•Wisconsin Dells and Ho Chunk Gaming Casino – 40 minutes
•ATV Trails – right outside our door!
Welcome to our campgrounds amenities where we offer a relaxing atmosphere. The comforts of home and mother nature meet.
• The buckhorn store has everything gas,bait,beer and even fresh made PIZZA!!!
• On those hot days take a nice dip in our inground pool
• If you’re feeling a little too close to nature enjoy our screened in porch with free WiFi. (located at the office)
• Play equipment for kids of all ages from swings to horse shoes.
• We fill propane tanks from 20lbs. to 100 lbs we can fill it.(certin restrictions apply inquire at the office)
• Pets allowed bring your furry friends just declaw your grizzly bears.
• Cruise around in your golf cart.
• Bring your boat and enjoy Castle Rock Lake just a mile down the road.
• Enjoy the Buckhorn State Park right in our back yard
(NO ASSOCIATION WITH BUCKHORN CAMPGROUND RESORT)
• Enjoy our clean restrooms and hot showers
•We have 2 dump stations